Miniature Wood Goblet

We have a new item… Miniature wood goblet. If looking for it in our website, it’s labeled as a wood cup. It depends on the proportions vs your doll or doll house whether it is a cup or a goblet. If it’s big, it’s a goblet. If looks small in proportion, it’s a cup.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: